Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Road Not Taken



Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
(Robert Frost)

When I swore that I had enough of social networks, blogging and computers....here I am, creating yet another blog. I guess I just needed to start something new. Especially since Facebook became synonymous with school projects and Tumblr with random reblogging. 


I still have dozens of photos from last september in Russia, and a film roll I've been intending to develop for more or less a year and a half. As much as I enjoy video editing, screenwriting and other crazy things I actually call homework, I miss photography. That is, when I have time to actually stop and think about the things I have been missing.



PS: I actually stumbled upon this poem by Robert Frost when browsing through Zen Pencils. If you don't know about Gavin Aung Than's work, you should check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment